- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
AIR OPTIX® AQUA Multifocal contact lenses allows for a range of prescription strengths to blend across the lens. It works with your eyes’ natural function for uninterrupted clear vision, near through far.
- Clear vision at all distances, near through far.
- Smooth transition between a wide range of distances.
- Comfort throughout the wearing period.
Monthly disposable silicone hydrogel contact lenses that feature Precision ProfileTM Design for crisp, clear vision at all distances1
Who should wear AIR OPTIX AQUA MULTIFOCAL?
For patients who:
- Are emerging or established presbyopes looking for a lens that offers clear and crisp vision at all distances from near to far1
- Are current monovision lens wearers looking to experience binocular vision at all distances1
- Are looking for a cost effective / full time wear
|Precision Profile Design||Utilises a centre-near design to offer crisp, clear vision from near to intermediate and distance1|
|SmartShieldTM technology||Ultra-smooth lens surface designed to defend against daily deposits for comfortable wear all day long2Excellent lipid deposit resistance offering consistent comfort from day 1 to day 303,4|
|Bi-aspheric surface design||Enhances image quality and facilitates fit1|
|Water Content (%)||33|
|Dk/t||138 @ -3.00D|
|Power range (steps)||+6.00 to -10.00 (0.25D)|
|Add (steps)||LO (≤+1.25), MED (+1.50 to +2.00), HI (+2.25 and over)|
|Handling tint||Blue Visitint|
Front surface: Aspheric.
Back surface: Aspheric1
High (+1.75D to 2.50D), Low (+0.75D to +1.50D), Medium