- Reviews (0)
AIR OPTIX® NIGHT & DAY® AQUA contact lenses give you and your eye doctor the option to create a custom wearing schedule that’s flexible with your busy lifestyle.
- FDA-approved for daily wear and up to 30 nights of continuous wear.
- Allows the most oxygen through the lens of any available soft contact lens.*
- Contact lens brand most recommended by eye doctors for patients who sleep in their lenses.
Enjoy clear vision and comfortable contact lens wear at any hour of the day.
Description A monthly silicone hydrogel contact lens that is approved for up to 30 nights’ continuous wear1*
Who should wear AIR OPTIX NIGHT&DAY AQUA?
For patients who:
- Work in environments where extended wear is important2
- Want to nap in their lenses during the day
- Choose to sleep in their lenses for up to 30 nights continuously*1
|Highest level of oxygen transmissibility of any currently available contact lens1||High breathability ensures maximum oxygen transmission for white healthy looking eyes1**|
|Approved for up to 30 nights continuous wear1*||For patients who lead busy lives, and nap or sleep in their contact lenses2|
|SmartShieldTM technology||Ultra-smooth lens surface designed to defend against daily deposits for comfortable wear all day long3,4Superior lipid deposit resistanceoffers consistent comfort from day 1 to day 303,4,5|
|Water Content (%)||24|
|Dk/t||175 @ -3.00D|
|BOZR (mm)||8.4 and 8.6|
|Power range (steps)||+6.00 to -8.00 (0.25D); -8.50 to -10.00 (0.50 D)|
|Handling tint||Blue Visitint|
|Design||Front surface: Aspheric. Back surface: Aspheric|